- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Creamy, cheesey chicken, nodle and broccoli dinner.
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can chicken a la king
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups fine noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli spears
- Combine the chicken, soup, cheese and seasonings. Heat until the cheese melts, stirring often.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions, using unsalted water. Drain and pour into a greased baking dish.
- Cook the broccoli in salted water. Drain. Arrange on top of the noodles.
- Pour the chicken mixture over the broccoli. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.