- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 10-12
These classic Cheese Canapes will never go out of style.
- 1 loaf thin bread, crusts removed
- 8 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 3/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 pound extra sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Melt cheese in a bowl in microwave. Add bacon, onion, Worcestershire sauce and mayonaise. Blend until smooth.
- Spread on bread slices. Cut into 4 pieces. Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.