- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
A creamy chicken and vegetable noodle dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into thin slices
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups sliced celery
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded 4-cheese blend
- Prepare the noodles in boiling water until barely tender. Drain. Mix with the chicken and broth in a greased slow cooker.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients and cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.