- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 servings
Creamy Swiss cheese and zucchini casserole.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with the cooking spray.
- Salt the zucchini and bring to a boil in an inch of water in a skillet. Drain. Spread in the casserole dish.
- Mix together the cheese, yogurt, onion and mustard. Spread over the zucchini.
- Broil until the zucchini begins to brown, about 5 minutes.