- Prep: 12 hr 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 12 hr 40 min
- Serving: 12
Cheese and Olive Balls are one bite nuggets perfect for entertaining a large crowd.
- 12 ounces sharp cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine cheese and margarine in a bowl. Add flour, paprika and cayenne pepper; mix well. Shape small amount of mixture around 1 olive; form into a ball. Chill overnight.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.