- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
Try this recipe for cheese and herb spread at your next party. It's a winner!
- 2, 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 4-ounces soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed cilantro, chopped fine
- 1 two-inch long jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon each cumin and paprika
- Mix all items except garnish in a large bowl until blended. Place in decorative bowl. Cover with plastic wrap for at least 24 hours.
- Up to three hours before serving, tuck in herb sprigs.
- Serve with baby carrots, green peppers, and crackers.