- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 10 servings
When you are limited on time but still want to offer your guests a delicious appetizer, serve this cheese and fruit platter with some chilled white wine.
- 1/4 pound sliced Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced Pepper Monterey jack Cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced American Cheese
- 1/4 pound sliced Jalapeno Cheese
- 1/2 pound (3/4-inch thick) slice Muenster Cheese, cubed 3/4-inch
- 1/2 pound (3/4-inch thick) slice Cheddar, cubed 3/4-inch
- Mix of fresh fruit, such as grapes, strawberries, apples, pears
- Place the fruit in the middle of a platter and then neatly arrange the cheese into sections.
- Serve with a basket of crackers and bread sticks.