- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Cheese and Egg Puffs are good for breakfast.
- 1/2 cup pancake mix
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons pimento, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place 1/4 cup margarine and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Add pancake mix, stirring until dough forms ball. Remove from heat. Add 2 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Spread evenly in greased pie plate.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients in bowl. Melt 3 tablespoons margarine in large skillet. Pour in egg mixture. Cook over low heat, stirring to scramble. Spoon eggs into center of puff and serve immediately.