- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 2-4 People
Wikipedia states that "charcuterie" is a French word that refers to the branch of cooking devoted to prepared meat products primarly from pork. Here is our version of a charcuterie board with the addition of cheese.
- 8 ounces various sliced cured meats (prosciutto, salami, sopressata, bologna, etc.)
- 8-ounces various cheeses (Brie, cheddar, goat cheese, Parmesan, etc.)
- 6-ounces marinated Greek olives
- 6-ounces roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup red pepper jelly
- 1 loaf crispy French bread, sliced
- Arrange meats and cheeses on a large cutting board. You can leave the cheeses whole, if desired, and have guests slice their own portions.
- Place olives and red peppers in separate bowls and place on cutting board.
- Spoon hummus and red pepper jelly into separate bowls and serve on cutting board as well. Arrange bread slices on cutting board if there is room.