- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 38 min
- Serving: 32 appetizers
These artful appetizers have a delicate presentation and delicious taste; use the cheese of your choice for the filling.
- 32 (3 1/4-inch square) won ton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 ounces (1 cup ) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a mini muffin cup tin with cooking spray.
- Place the cheese, cream cheese, ground red pepper and mustard in medium bowl, stir to blend and then add the bell pepper and artichoke hearts and mix once more to combine.
- Place a won ton wrapper into each cup, pressing down into the cup but allowing the ends of the wrapper to extend above each cup.
- Brush the ends of each wonton with the melted butter and then fill with 1 tablespoon of the artichoke mixture.
- Bake the tarts for 18 minutes, or until lightly browned.