- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Cheery Cherry Salad will make everyone happy!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 pint whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Drain maraschino cherries, reserving juice. Add juice to cream cheese; blend well. Chop cherries. Combine cherries, cream cheese mixture, crushed pineapple and marshmallows in a bowl; mix well.
- Whip cream until stiff, adding sugar gradually. Blend into fruit mixture. Place in a serving bowl. Refrigerate until chilled.