- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr
- Total: 10 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked cheddar scalloped potatoes with ham
- 5 medium potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the potatoes and ham in the slow cooker.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the flour and salt and heat until bubbly. Stir in the milk slowly, until thickened. Add cheese. Mix well and then pour over the potato mixture. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.