- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A deliciously cheesy scalloped potato side dish.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 3-quart baking dish.
- Layer half of the potatoes in the the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with half of the butter, sliced, half of the flour and half of the cheese. Repeat.
- Pour the milk over and season with a little pepper. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.