- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Slow cooked, creamy, cheesy potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Add the potatoes and the water to the slow cooker. Drop the butter in over potatoes. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or high for 3 hours.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and mix with the remaining ingredients. Use an electric mixer to beat everything together.