- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 12 squares
A cheesy corn filled cornbread.
- 2 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix together the cornbread mix, milk, eggs, and yogurt in a bowl until well blended. Add in the corn and cheese and spread in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.