- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A simple, cheesy chicken and veggie slow cooked soup.
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package cheddar-broccoli soup started
- 1 cup cooked, finely chopped chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen green peas, thawed
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the milk and 5 cups of water in a greased slow cooker. Cook on high until it begins to boil. Stir in the soup starter and add in the chicken and peas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low. Serve with the cheese sprinkled over top.