- Prep: 3 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8
Cheddar Cheese Dip is savory and irresistible especially spread on corn chips.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup stuffed green olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients in bowl, mixing thoroughly; cover. Chill for 3 hours. Serve with crackers or corn chips.