- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 3 dozen
These crispy and crunchy balls of cheddar cheese are great served in soups or enjoyed as a snack.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, very soft
- 4 ounces (1 cup) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup toasted rice cereal
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the flour, butter and cheese into a bowl and mix with your hands until a dough forms.
- Sprinkle in the cereal and mix until combined.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of dough, shape the cheddar mixture into 1-inch balls and then place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.