- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4
Cheddar Broccoli Chicken Skillet is made all in one pot with instant white rice.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 cups instant long grain white rice
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Season chicken breasts with salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper and paprika. Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat until hot. Add chicken breasts; cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Add milk, soup, remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and broccoli flowerets to skillet; mix well with spoon and bring to boil; stir in rice. Top with chicken; cover. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat; uncover. Sprinkle cheese over chicken and rice. Cover. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.