- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Cheesy broccoli with soup and French fried onions
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- dash ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked broccoli cuts
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) French fried onions (approximately 1 1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine all of the ingredient, reserving 2/3 cup of the onions, in a small casserole dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then stir.
- Add the remaining onions on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the onions are golden.