- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 12
Cheddar Artichoke Puffs are made with puff pastry and will be a hit at your next shindig.
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1, 6 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 package frozen puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Take puff pastry out of freezer and follow package instructions. Mix mayonaise, cheese, onion salt, dill and lemon pepper. Chill.
- Cut each artichoke heart in six pieces. Roll out dough as thin as possible on lightly floured surface. Place a piece of artichoke on dough. Top with 1 1/2 teaspoons of mayonaise mixture. Fold dough over filling. Use a round cookie cutter, dipped in flour, to cut out circles.
- Place on baking sheet. Brush with beaten egg yolk and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.