- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 1 cup
Use extra sharp cheddar cheese for this cheddar and pimento spread; it gives it a nice tangy flavor that pairs well with the mild cream cheese and the sweet and spicy pimento.
- 2 ounces (1/4 of 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Place the cream cheese and the mayonnaise into a bowl and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in the cheddar cheese and the pimentos and then transfer the mixture to a bowl. Serve immediately with crackers of mixed, raw vegetables.