- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
A great holiday appetizer; serve with an assortment or crackers and fresh fruit.
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Place the sour cream and the cheddar cheese in a large bowl, and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle in the pecans and stir to combine.
- Form the cheese mixture into a long roll and then tightly wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate the cheese log for at least 4 hours to firm.
- Before serving, slice the cheese roll into 1/4-inch slices.