- Prep: 2 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 45 min
- Serving: Serves 6-8
A great addition to your hors devours table, serve this cheddar and bacon ball with whole wheat crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces (2 cups) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Place the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in a large bowl, and beat on medium speed until blended.
- Add in the cheese, bacon and green onions, stir to combine, and then place in the refrigerator for at least 2-1/2 hours.
- Remove the cheese mixture from the refrigerator and shape into a ball. Place the pecans on a plate, and then roll the cheese mixture in the pecans to coat on all sides.