- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Developed by Kenneth McCoy of Ward III in New York City, this cocktail combines a juicy mix of fresh muddled peaches with bourbon, Averna Amaro, fresh orange juice, bitters and an egg white.
- Muddled fresh peaches
- 2 parts bourbon
- 1 part Averna Amaro
- Dash of fresh orange juice
- 1 egg white
- Fresh peach slice to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place the peaches into a cocktail shaker and muddle well. Add the bourbon, Averna Amaro, orange juice and egg white to the shaker and shake well for 40 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and top with the bitters. Garnish with the peach slice and serve immediately.