- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An extremely elegant drink, whose name comes from the Chandon Blanc de Noirs sparkling wine used in making this cocktail.
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1/2 ounce fresh pomegranate juice
- Chandon Blanc de Noirs
- Pomegranate seeds to garnish
- Place the Grand Marnier and the fresh pomegranate juice into a mixing glass and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a chilled Champlain flute and top with the Chandon Blanc de Noirs.
- Drop in some Pomegranate seeds to garnish and serve immediately.