- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rye whiskey is paired with fresh lemon juice, simple syrup and a fruity red wine to create this fun and vibrant cocktail.
- 1 ounce rye whiskey
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fruity red wine
- Pre-chill a wine glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled glass; serve immediately.