- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Champagne vinegar is light and mild compared to its counterparts and is usually recommended to dress delicately flavored salads and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the olive oil, champagne vinegar, oregano, thyme, red chile flakes and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a bowl. Whisk the mixture vigorously until well-blended and then serve immediately.