- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This dessert cocktail, made by paring champagne with ice cream, absinthe and Grand Mariner, is truly a decadent and original combination.
- 1 small scoop (about 2 tablespoons) vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon absinthe
- 1 teaspoon Grand Marnier
- 3 ounces extra dry, sec or demi-sec sparkling wine, champagne or Prosecco
- Slice of tangerine to garnish
- Pour the absinthe and Grand Mariner into a champagne coup glass and then add a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top the cocktail with the champagne and then garnish with a slice of tangerine. Serve immediately.