- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Chilled bubbly gets a charge from a blend of pomegranate and orange liqueur with fresh orange juice in this gorgeous cocktail.
- 2 ounces pomegranate liqueur
- 1/4 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces Champagne, chilled
- orange twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a champagne flute by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish and champagne, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the champagne and then garnish with the orange zest twist; serve immediately.