- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard and fresh tarragon make a slightly sharp and aromatic dressing that is delicious tossed with pasta and grain-based salads.
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the vinegar and mustard into a bowl and whisk to combine. Slowly add the olive oil in a slow and steady stream while whisking vigorously to blend. Add the shallot, tarragon and mayonnaise to the bowl and stir the mixture to combine. Season the dressing with a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste and then serve immediately.