- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Frangelico is a sweet hazelnut and herb-flavored liqueur that is made in Italy. Enjoy its nutty flavor in this tropical-tasting rum-based drink.
- 1 barspoon Frangelico
- 3 cucumber slices
- 2 ounces coconut water
- 1-1/2 ounces rum
- cucumber slice to garnish
- Place the Frangelico and the cucumber into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the shaker, except for the garnish, and then fill with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cucumber slice and then serve immediately.