- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
Try this syrup drizzled over pancakes or waffles for a slightly spiced treat. You can use any kind of fruit nectar you prefer.
- 1 cup peach fruit nectar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 spiced chai-flavored black tea bags
- Place the nectar, water, sugar and cornstarch into a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir to combine and bring to a slow simmer.
- Add the tea bags and cook the mixture, stirring continuously, for about 1-1/2 minutes or until thick.
- Remove and discard the tea bags and serve the syrup warm or at room temperature.