- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
A succulent appetizer highlighting the fresh tastes of fish, citrus and jalapeno.
- 1 pound mahi mahi, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, minced
- Handful of fresh chopped cilantro
- Juice of 2 lemons plus zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 4 limes plus zest of 1 lime
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss to coat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 3 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve ceviche with tortilla chips.