- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 4 cups
A tasty, quick snack, perfect for between meals or after school.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 cups mini wheat biscuit cereal
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 12 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together the butter, salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a 13x9 inch pan.
- Add in the cereal, pretzels and peanuts, stirring until well coated.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.