- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Making sure the celery and the grapefruit are well chilled prior to preparing this salad keeps this dish cool, crunchy and refreshing.
- 6 stalks celery, chilled
- 1 grapefruit, chilled
- Pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Thinly slice the celery at an angle and then place into a bowl.
- Peel the grapefruit, cut into slices, and then slice the pieces again in half. Add to the bowl with the celery.
- Sprinkle the mixture with a pinch of sugar, a few grinds of fresh black pepper and the olive oil. Gently toss the mixture to combine and then top with some shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.