- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Creamy chicken and rice slow cooker dinner.
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cram of celery soup
- 3/4 cup white cooking wine
- 3/4 cup water
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken brest halves
- 1 (3 ounce) package fresh parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, except the cheese, in a bowl. Season with pepper and pour over the chicken. Cook covered for 4-6 hours on low.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken, one hours before serving.