- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Pairing fruits and vegetables together creates a wonderfully fresh and flavorful combination of tastes, textures and colors.
- 6 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 grapefruits, peeled and sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Red-wine vinegar, for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- In a small bowl, combine the sea salt with the lemon and lime zest.
- Place the celery, grapefruit, tomato and basil into a large, shallow bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Drizzle the mixture with olive oil and then evenly sprinkle with the salt mixture. Serve immediately.