- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Celery, cilantro, cucumber and fresh lemon juice make this vodka-based cocktail a crisp, fresh and clean-tasting concoction.
- 1 (2-inch) piece celery
- 1 small handful cilantro (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 (1-inch) piece English cucumber
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 3/4 ounce agave nectar
- 1 barspoon Pimm’s No. 1
- celery stalk to garnish
- Place the celery, cilantro, cucumber and the lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, and then fill the shaker with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the celery stalk and then serve immediately.