- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Slice the celery for this light and fresh salad recipe very thinly and on the bias. The result is a delicious dish with gorgeous presentation.
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Zest of 1 lemon, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 1 bunch celery, trimmed and thinly sliced on the bias
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 4-ounces grated Parmesan plus additional Parmesan for shaving over the top
- Place the olive oil, vinegar and lemon zest in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper; whisk vigorously until blended.
- In a salad bowl, toss the celery, grated Parmesan and toasted hazelnuts to combine and then pour in the dressing. Toss the salad to coat, drizzle with some additional olive oil and then serve garnished with the Parmesan shavings.