- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4
Celery and Feta Salad has a tangy orange and balsamic dressing.
- 5 tangerines
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup celery leaves, roughly chopped
- 3 cups celery, sliced
- Squeeze juice from one tangerine into a large bowl. Add feta cheese and vinegar and mix with a fork, mashing cheese to make a dressing. Peel remaining tangerines and separate into segments. Transfer to bowl with dressing.
- Add salad greens, celery leaves and celery. Toss well.