- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Medjool dates provide just the right amount of sweetness and texture when combined with thin slices of celery and parmesan cheese in this delicious salad.
- 12 Medjool dates
- 3 cups paper-thin slices celery
- About 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, cut into paper-thin slices
- About 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Use a sharp knife to make a slit in the dates and remove the pits.
- Place the celery into a bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Toss the mixture to combine and then divide between 4 salad plates.
- Top the celery with the dates and the parmesan. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of the balsamic vinegar over each salad and then serve immediately.