- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This ultra simple salad can be prepared in a snap; pair this fresh dish with a spicy main meal to create a cool and refreshing contrast.
- 6 celery stalks
- 1 English cucumber (seedless cucumber), peeled, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the celery, cumber, parsley, mint and olive oil into a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Add a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and toss once again; serve immediately.