- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This cool and crisp salad, made with celery root, celery and radishes, is a perfect accompaniment to a rich and heavy meal as its sharp taste will clean and refresh the palette.
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 medium celery, about 3/4 pound peeled and cut into root thin 2-inch-long matchsticks
- 3 celery ribs, thinly sliced on the diagonal plus 1/4 cup celery leaves
- 3 large radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- Place the vinegar, oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper into a small bowl. Whisk vigorously to blend.
- Put the celery root, celery, radishes, celery leaves and parsley into a salad bowl and then add the dressing. Toss the salad well to coat and then let stand for 10 minutes before serving.