- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A creamy, cheesy, slow cooker chicken and stuffing dinner.
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- Chicken seasoning
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker. Sprinkle the seasoning over. Top each chicken with a slice of cheese.
- Mix the soup and sour cream in a saucepan. Heat until combined and pour over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the stuffing over top and drizzle with the butter. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.