- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This hot chocolate does not come from a little packet. Instead it is made from real melted chocolate mixed with cream, milk and fiery cayenne pepper.
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Place the milk, cream and cayenne pepper into a saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the chocolate and whisk the mixture until thoroughly melted and blended.
- Pour into 2 mugs and serve immediately.