- Prep: 1 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1, 9-inch plate
Nothing says posh like caviar. Serve this decadent appetizer at your next formal gathering with champagne.
- 11 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 green onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 4 ounces caviar
- 3 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- Place the cream cheese and mayonnaise into a food processor and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Fold the chopped green onions into the cheese mixture and then transfer the spread to a nine-inch pie plate.
- Spoon the caviar onto the cheese and mayo, and spread evenly to top.
- Sprinkle the dish with the eggs and then the parsley, and then place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill before serving with crackers.