- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 24 blinis
Wow your guests with this decadent and delicious caviar and smoked salmon bilini recipe at your next party.
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup low fat milk
- Creme fraiche, to taste
- Smoked salmon
- 8 ounces your choice of caviar
- Chives, snipped
- Combine pancake mix with salt, egg, butter, and milk until smooth.
- Heat a skillet or pancake griddle until hot and brush lightly with butter or spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls of batter onto the hot griddle and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin coming through the top. Flip pancakes and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until golden.
- Remove blinis and arrange on a platter. Top with creme fraiche, salmon and caviar.