- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 8
Brought to you from the 50+ Friends Club Cookbook.
- 1/2 cup macaroni wheels
- 1/2 cup macaroni springs
- 1/2 cup macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup macaroni elbows
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained
- 1 pkg. pepperoni
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (32 oz.)
- 2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- In large skillet place the hamburger, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, spaghetti sauce and seasonings.
- Let simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
- In crock pot, layer 1/2 the macaroni, 1/2 the sauce misture, 1/2 the pepperoni, and 1/2 the cheese.
- Continue layering until all ingredients are used, ending with cheese on the top.
- Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.