- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Cauliflower with Shrimp Sauce makes a delicious side dish everyone will be raving about.
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1, 10 ounce can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- Trim leaves and stems from cauliflower. Break into florets. Steam florets in a large kettle with a tight fitting lid. Cook gently, about 40 minutes, until tender.
- Drain cauliflower and drizzle with lemon juice. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, mix cream of shrimp soup, cream and tomato juice in a saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
- Arrange cauliflower on a serving dish and pour sauce over florets.